Univision Communications is the leading Hispanic media company in the United States. Our portfolio includes Television, Radio, and Interactive offerings that entertain,inform and empower. Our television operations include the Univision, TeleFutura, and Galavision networks, as well as the Univision Television Group with 64 stations. Univision Radio has 68 stations. Univision Interactive Media includes Univision.com and Univision Movil. Univision Communications is headquartered in New York, with network operations in Miami and sales offices nationwide. Univision is headquartered in New York, with network operations in Miami and sales offices nationwide.
Franchise Development & Strategic Partnerships group (FDSP): FDSP leverages Univision’s company-wide assets and capabilities to build complementary new businesses. The group includes Financial Services, Licensing, and Live Events businesses as well as Strategic Partnerships, with additional initiatives in development.
Vice President, Loyalty Program is an exciting new position which will:
- Develop and deploy a loyalty program for Univision customers, which includes compelling benefits, discounts, and rewards.
- Manage the program to maximize revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage distribution channels (web, phone, events, retail, etc) to acquire new customers.
- Orchestrate the activities of various internal and external parties to build and run the program. The ultimate objective of the role is to create acquisition, usage and loyalty behaviors which allow the business to achieve its financial goals.
- Develop and deploy a loyalty program, based on a thorough understanding of Univision customers’ needs, the capabilities of Univision’s media platforms and other assets, product economics, and organizational/operational feasibility.
- Manage the program to optimize acquisition, revenues, profit, and customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate various internal and external parties to build and run the program, including the development of compelling offers, discounts, and other benefits.
- Create and manage distribution channel capabilities to cost-effectively acquire new customers, including web, phone, events, retail, etc.
- Conduct customer research and monitor competitive and industry activity to determine appropriate actions for Univision.
- Talented loyalty professional with 3-10+ years of experience developing and managing loyalty programs, ideally with a profit center orientation.
- Skilled in assessing the needs of targeted customers and then developing successful programs and distribution channels, using a combination of data and intuition.
- Experience assembling offers, discounts, and other benefits through partners, vendors, and other external parties.
- Comfort with online and mobile product development and marketing.
- Track record driving results in terms of implementing the recommendations, which have been developed.
- Experience managing people both directly and indirectly.
- Thought leadership and communication skills.
- Self-starter who is flexible, can manage through ambiguity, and is comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment within a larger organization.
- Collaborative team player.
- Preference given to candidates who are fluent in Spanish and/or have intimate understanding of Hispanic consumers.