Experienced Digital Marketing Recruiter
- Viewed as a leading and trusted authority in the recruitment of digital and data-driven marketing professionals, Jerry has authored scores of articles and white papers on best practices in digital and direct marketing hiring and recruitment. A contributor to Bloomberg and AdAge, described by the Direct Marketing Association as “an expert in digital and multichannel marketing hiring practices (and) a prominent source and thought leader,” and described by MarketingProfs (where Jerry is a contributing Author) among the “experts and in-the-trenches marketers who know what they are talking about.” Named on Marketing Sherpa’s list of “Best Headhunter and Recruiter Sites for Marketing, Advertising and PR Pros,” and listed on the prestigious “AdAge’s Guide to Marketing Recruiters.”
- Jerry asks the right questions: More than 24 years experience as a prominent digital and data-driven multichannel marketing recruiter, ecommerce recruiter, marketing analytics recruiter and CRM recruiter. His reputation has been built on an extensive cross-referenced network of long-term relationships and valued referrals. Jerry is recognized as a “go-to” source for digital and data-driven multichannel marketing talent.
- Jerry has literally “written the book” on careers in ecommerce and digital marketing. His book, “Careers in Ecommerce and Digital Marketing,” the first book of its kind on current and future career opportunities in ecommerce, email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, SEM/SEO and web analytics is available in the Kindle store on Amazon.
- Jerry Bernhart launched and managed directmarketingcareers.com for 7 years, which twice made the CareerXRoads list of top specialized job posting websites. He has the in-the-trenches experience and first hand knowledge to speak at a deep level with employers about their ecommerce needs, from a technical as well as strategic marketing perspective. It’s what sets him apart when it comes to recruiting ecommerce-related talent. Please visit our dedicated Digital Marketing and Ecommerce website.
- A 97 percent one-year success rate for placed candidates. Jerry puts a laser focus on what matters most: Ensuring the right culture fit.
- Quoted by AdAge, BtoBOnline, MarketingProfs, DM News, Target Marketing, CMO Council, Brandweek, Marketing Sherpa, Chief Marketer, the DMA, Bloomberg, DIRECT, Mobile Marketer, AdWeek, Seeking Alpha, Chief Marketer, TOPIX, the American Marketing Association, CBS Radio and many more leading industry publications, trade associations, research organizations and news media. This gives your search almost unequaled credibility.
- More than 22,000 connections, 21,000 followers, and 8,000 endorsements on LinkedIn for Skills and Expertise in Digital and Direct Marketing, Ecommerce.
- For more than 15 years, Jerry was Director of Executive Search for the Database Marketing Institute, founded by database pioneer, author and speaker Arthur Middleton Hughes. The Institute provided consulting and individual in-house seminars, along with executive search services, for scores of companies in the US. Clients included Dentsu(Japan), Unisys, Hewlett Packard, Bell Atlantic, Cable and Wireless, IBM, MasterCard, Citibank, and many more Fortune 500 corporations.
- Jerry Bernhart conducts each and every search assignment; your search is not delegated to staff recruiters or researchers.
- Selected by the Direct Marketing Association to produce the Employment Outlook Report, a first-of-its-kind, comprehensive report on trends in talent acquisition and retention in digital and multichannel marketing, which was sold in the DMA Bookstore.
- Jerry understands the specific requirements of hiring Loyalty and CRM talent. For more on our specific CRM and loyalty recruiting experience and capabilities, please visit our dedicated CRM Recruiter website.
- Jerry understands the unique requirements of BtoB: More than 180 positions in B2B placed over twenty years. Jerry is a former keynote speaker at the Business Direct Group and was frequently quoted by BtoBonline, now part of AdAge. Jerry was interviewed along with other prominent figures in the field of data-driven marketing for the top selling AdAge research report, “Smart Marketing Using Big Data.”
- Contributor to the highly acclaimed Data Mining Cookbook by Olivia Par-Rud, founding Advisory Board/Faculty Member of Data University and Director of Executive Search for the Database Marketing Institute, founded by renowned email and database marketing expert and author Arthur Hughes. Our candidates know the importance of leveraging data mining and marketing analytics into actionable knowledge.
- Author of “From Cell Phone to Sell Phone: Hiring the Best Mobile Marketers,” published by the International Journal of Mobile Marketing. Jerry is uniquely qualified to help you fill your mobile marketing positions. In 2015, Jerry placed the Global CMO for Appster, one of the world’s fastest growing application development firms.
- Our clients appreciate the fact that Jerry is available 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
A proud member of many regional and national multichannel marketing associations, the Minnesota Association of Personnel Services, Database Marketing Institute and Advisory Board of Data University.