The Director of CRM will lead the company’s efforts to convert interested prospects into loyal, passionate customers. She/he will lead the CRM Marketing team and work closely with the Analytics team to maximize conversion rate and ROI through oversight of a large, database-driven direct mail and e-mail program. The successful candidate will have leadership expertise in marketing strategy, loyalty programs, and multichannel CRM with a leading retail, direct mail, consumer or financial services company. The Director of CRM will have deep understanding of customer analytics and database marketing using both direct mail and e-mail.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of CRM:
- The Director of CRM will drive the vision, priority setting and marketing plan development to leverage CRM activities for superior business growth/returns.
- Develop a multichannel contact management strategy that maximizes ROI by allowing the customer to get educated, shop and purchase in the channel(s) that are most convenient for him/her.
- Manage the loyalty program to drive repeat and referral business while building owners’ passion.
Collaborate with cross-functional peers to ensure that CRM efforts are aligned with the strategic direction of the business.
- Adeptly translate data into action via insightful strategies, grounded in our business objectives
- Manage relationships with creative agencies and print/e-mail production groups.
- Aggressively track – and communicate – program results, and meet or exceed in-going metrics.
- Grow e-mail address capture rates in all channels.
- BA/BS required; MBA desirable.
- The Director of CRM should have 7+ years of experience managing direct marketing programs, including direct mail and e-mail multichannel marketing.
- Rigorous analytic background and ability to constantly monitor results and refine marketing formulas accordingly.
- Deep knowledge of in all aspects of database marketing, customer analysis, direct marketing and campaign profitability analysis.
- Adept at communicating complex material in an understandable way.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, evolving retail environment.